Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blogging for books

My Nieces introduced me to Blogging for Books. Through the publisher WaterBrook Multnomah how it works is you sign up for a free account and look at a list of books to request and they send it to you to read and blog about to help Spread the word about the book. You can sign up and check out the program here http://www.waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks/.
The book I requested/reviewed is called Bad Girls of the Bible and What We can Learn from Them by Liz Curtis Higgs. This book was very informative. Usually when I think of Bad Girls in the Bible I don't automatically think of what Lesson I can learn from them. This Book combined the lessons for us to learn and personal stories to illustrate the examples making it a likable read and personal. I would recommend others to read read this book.
                                             Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn from Them

0 comments: