Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yes Ive had good thing happen in Oct. You'd be jealous about them! But that not this post I am here to whine. When some one asks are you OK I will say yeah, its probably a lie. I hurt everywhere and I am sick of it. I am sick of being exhausted when I have done little. I want to crawl in to my bed and stay for ever but I won't because i would probably live to be 110 and that would suck and I'd still hurt and be in a hole, I feel like I am suck in a fog not fun. NO the good stuff @ the begining of Oct didn't wear me out I was tired before it started! I mean I took a nap while they cleaned up my nieces reception in the same room. that was a good day my picts are scattered across many saving devices when I round them up if I ever do I might post some. Conference in SLC was great, I mean conf is always great but live in person now that's cool!

0 comments: