Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What’s Wonderful Wednesday

Ok so I know it has been a while. But my list stays pretty constant that’s a good thing.

My Bishop is still on the list but hey it’s a different guy! The old one is still wonderful too.

Lets see oh technology the fact that long distant phone call really don’t exist because Kaleena doesn’t seem any farther away in GA than she did in UT.

Julie 2, Mary and Paula, you guys are awesome to work with RS meetings are great thanks to you. So glad to know ya!

Jennifer T. still knows when I need a friend and is there.

Mir and Carrie I don’t know of words good enough to say why they are on the list. If I do I wil surly post them!

the name of this font FangSong.

The Heavenly Father Loves me enough to give me everything I need, not necessarily everything I think I need but defiantly what I need.

My girls have great teachers who care about them.

Facebook, yup facebook.

 

1 comments:

wendy said...

HEY, thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. I love getting to know new bloggers.
I love all the daisys on here....reminds me of an OLD Doris Day song called "don't eat the daisies" love it.