Friday, November 25, 2011

Light on a Lake

Have you ever walked next to a lake on a moon lit night and noticed that one path of light that shines across the water directly to you? When you walk along the bank it follows you, a bright spot in the dork just for you. Wonder why? the Sun's light reflects off the moon spreading light across the whole lake. Our human eyes can only see the path that leads directly to us. It is like everywhere is God's love shining a cross the lake but we can only see part of it. At times I focus on the greater part of the lake (or life) that is dark, and for get that no matter how bleak it is there is that beam just for me that will light the way. if I remember to look in the right direction.
Just a thought I thought I would share. I know It is late and maybe that is why I am thinking weird stuff but it is true.

0 comments: