Sunday, August 22, 2010

yeah so,

Haven’t been updating much owell. No one comes here anyway! So i have decided my dr is a dope i need to figure out how to get a new one!

I am in one of my holes as I call them fibromyalgia  flares have been frequent and I am not sure if that sends me into more depressive holes or it’s the other way round. Owell the point of this is how grateful that I know how blessed I am and that I have a Heavenly Father loves me. And Jesus gave the blessing of the atonement. When I get into theses funcks I am glad when I feel good I make sure I strengthen this knowledge so I don’t stay down so long and loose all hope. Just sharing.

Heavenly Father Loves you and Me. Smile because you get to spend another day above the ground.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I came. It has been a while but I thought I would check in and see what is going on in your world. Cool that you go to conference. I liked watching the cameras when the choir sang. It is amazing how they get around and never get in the shot we see on the screen.

Bev said...

So we hardly noticed the camera men crawling around on the stand either they are amazing