Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brighan City Temple ground Breaking

No I wasn't there sillies! I just googled about it. And found a coool blog with a summary of what the blog writer’s highlights.  I love this 

During the ceremony Elder Nelson taught us the A,B,C's to get ready for the temple dedication.
A is for: Ancestors (focus on researching and finding our ancestors to have their ordinance work done. The temple is all about sealing families together for time and all eternity. If you think your family history work is all done, think again.
B is for: Brides (and Grooms).
Prepare the brides and grooms to be married and sealed for time and all eternity in the temple. Help them prepare to be worthy to enter the temple.
C is for: Children
We need to teach the children the importance of the temple. Tell them when they are 12, they will be able to go in the temple and do baptisms for the dead. Have them place a red dot on a pedigree chart after they are baptized in proxy for their ancestors.

Here is the architect pict of what it will look like

brigham-city-mormon-temple

It is exciting to get a temple in the town  I used to call home but this won’t be my temple. This one will

 albuquerque_lds_mormon_temple

Albuquerque is my home, I watched the temple who’s groundbreaking I attended, go from a field to a beautiful hose of the Lord, I got sealed here. It is what my girls I see when I sing “I love to see the temple.”

No no temple is better than the rest some are just closer to our hearts.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad I could share my experience with you. Please come visit again. ;)